Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
rich5665

Woolly Bugger Swap

This will be by far the easiest swap going. New tyers are encouraged to join, Non US Tiers are always welcomed as well. First Twelve Tyers with an "I'm In". Lets try and mix things up a bit, I loved to see more than just a Black or Olive Woolly Bugger. Watch the board to see what every one is tying and tie something different. I loved to see a little variety in the buggers. Every one ties twelve flies.

For non US Tiers, if you want to send extra flies instead cash or postage thats great, I'll cover the cost of the return mail. If you prefer to send postage, send it in your local currency tucked in with the flies, I'd love to add to my stamp collection. No International Coupons Please, the Postal Workers by me have never seen one before and have no idea how they work. I do ask that everyone supply a return envelope with your address on it though.

Swap Closed

Swap Meister - Purple BeadHeaded Bugger -Done

1: Horseshoes - TBD - Recieved

2: Jacktkl - Orange Bead Head Bugger - Received

3: The Saltydog - hizzle to the schnizzle woolly bugger - Received gratefuldeadbear.jpg

4: Wellman - Tokaruk Special - Flies are on the Slow road polar_bear.gif

5: professori - pumpkin head - Received ChasePumpkinHead2.gif

6: C Teeter - some'n different - Received

7: txflytier - TBD - Received texas_trout.gif

8: IBRB - Baker's Hole Bugger - Received :thumbup:

9: Smalliestalker - Dr. Seuss looking bugger - Received fish.gif

10: DesertTrout - Chili Peppers - Received chili_fire_med.gif

11: Bassbugn - TBD- Recieved

12: Bulldog5485 - Purple Monster - Received PurplePeopleEater.gif

The due date is November 14, 2009.

OK Rich, I'm in.

I'll make an 'on the hook, hizzle to the schnizzle woolly bugger' :headbang: :headbang:

you wanted different.

I like your purple buggers, they are supremely well tied.

OK Rich, I'm in.

I'll make an 'on the hook, hizzle to the schnizzle woolly bugger' :headbang: :headbang:

you wanted different.

I like your purple buggers, they are supremely well tied.

Why thank you. The kings loved them to, they swam off with the four I had along with two of my black buggers. For some reason the Olives and the brown buggers just weren't getting any hits. :(

Horseshoes, Jacktjl, Saltydog, Wellman and Professori it's good to have you all aboard. I feel like this could be Swapoholics - Part Deux :headbang:

Almost done. :headbang: BTW your leeches have made to the great white north where its snowing right now. :wallbash:

Almost done. :headbang: BTW your leeches have made to the great white north where its snowing right now. :wallbash:

Time to wake the sled dogs :) I never realized how much water there is Manitoba. You have lakes all over the place. :headbang:

well.....I've never done a swap before....but I've got this Dr. Seuss looking bugger I just tied that I think would be a welcome guest to the party....so......I'm in....if there's still room.....exactly what do I need to know to be part of this swap?

well.....I've never done a swap before....but I've got this Dr. Seuss looking bugger I just tied that I think would be a welcome guest to the party....so......I'm in....if there's still room.....exactly what do I need to know to be part of this swap?

Tie 12 buggers, when they are done sent a PM to me for an address. Place the buggers in an altoids tin and place them and a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope in an envelope and mail them out. Once I have every ones flies, I'll sort them and send every one twelve different flies back.

You'll find a complete list of swap rules pinned at the top of the main Swap page or just follow this link:

http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=1515