Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
jonl

Question to all

totally...

i tie my freestyle and classics in hand in my comfy sofa glaring tv, smoking cigaretts and drinking coffe :P

Nice :punk:

Bearhug C

I have a TV near my tying station and it is usually on when I tie. I usually don't pay it much attention, though, it is on mainly for noise. I've never tied in a recliner. I have a pretty comfortable office chair that I bought at an auction.

I tye at a well lighted bench with a comfortable chair. I'd be worried about dropping hooks and getting them imbedded somewhere :butt: :scared:

What I do sitting in front of the TV is make those mono eyes for my mayflys and damsel patterns though. and that's usually with a tv tray on my lap just in case of a spill (been there , done that), It's a real heart breaker when you spill over a thousand size 14 mono eyes on the couch ; let me tell ya.

Too distracting w/a tv....I would probably fall asleep in the recliner.....I tie in our "computer room" at the back of the house in a straight back office style chair with a radio on....

Mike