Fly Tying
Catalpa_Joe

Bluegill & Panfish Swap

I received flies today from Dezod. A tin full of Predators. A great looking fly that will kill the gills. Thanks for the extras. Here's the pic.

post-3585-1266444595_thumb.jpg

Anybody know Ronc23? I've PM'd him to see how he was coming with the flies for this swap & got no reply. If he can't finish on time do all of you want to extend the due date for the swap & try to get some of the alternates involved, or just go with what we got at the March 1 deadline. Breambuster said he might be a little late but has always come thru in previous swaps. I still got lots of ice on the lake here so extending it won't matter to me, but eventually I need a cutoff date to get things sorted & back in the mail to each of you. Let's hear what you all want to do.

I have no problem extending the due date. With the winter we've had here .... I won't be wet'in any flies till problem April or May :) I trying to get some other flies done for another swapped due 3/1 but with tax time here and other business issues, ... running behind myself.

Mike

Gentlemen I'm going fishing when the ice parts even if I have to tie on one of my ugly flies, so if you want to extend it I have no problem with it. In fact if you want to bring some of the alternates in I'll tie up a few more and send 'em your way!!

Gentlemen I'm going fishing when the ice parts even if I have to tie on one of my ugly flies, so if you want to extend it I have no problem with it. In fact if you want to bring some of the alternates in I'll tie up a few more and send 'em your way!!

Not asking for any more flies from anyone, just trying to get a full swap.

Ronc23 was always a good swapper in all of my swaps. He's from Kalamazoo, Mi, so maybe some of the guys up that way could check on him. John Ridderbos is from up that way. Let me see if I can find him here & I'll send him a PM and ask about Ron. Ron hasn't been on the FTF since Jan 1, and that's pretty unusual. I'm a little concerned about that. I'll let you know if I can find out anything.

As far as delaying the swap, it's fine with me. Especially since I haven't got mine tied up yet. It's been crazy-busy here and I was hoping to get some more tied this weekend, but we have a guest coming in unexpectedly, so I don't know. I've got about 15 or 16 tied, but I wanted to tie up 24-25 and pick out 20 of them to send in. I'll try to get them in as soon as I can.

BB

Ronc23 was always a good swapper in all of my swaps. He's from Kalamazoo, Mi, so maybe some of the guys up that way could check on him. John Ridderbos is from up that way. Let me see if I can find him here & I'll send him a PM and ask about Ron. Ron hasn't been on the FTF since Jan 1, and that's pretty unusual. I'm a little concerned about that. I'll let you know if I can find out anything.

As far as delaying the swap, it's fine with me. Especially since I haven't got mine tied up yet. It's been crazy-busy here and I was hoping to get some more tied this weekend, but we have a guest coming in unexpectedly, so I don't know. I've got about 15 or 16 tied, but I wanted to tie up 24-25 and pick out 20 of them to send in. I'll try to get them in as soon as I can.

BB

Thanks BB, let me know if you hear anything.

IF there is an open spot for this swap, I would gladly join and tie a TBD that will rock the panfish. Probably a mosquito or something similar.

IF there is an open spot for this swap, I would gladly join and tie a TBD that will rock the panfish. Probably a mosquito or something similar.

We've got several alternates from the original signup to invite first but if something opens up I'll let you know.

I received flies today from CTeeter. A tin full of Rubber Legged Dragons. Great work Chris. And thanks for the extras, you're way too generous man! :headbang: Here's the pic.

post-3585-1266613171_thumb.jpg

Anybody know Ronc23? I've PM'd him to see how he was coming with the flies for this swap & got no reply. If he can't finish on time do all of you want to extend the due date for the swap & try to get some of the alternates involved, or just go with what we got at the March 1 deadline. Breambuster said he might be a little late but has always come thru in previous swaps. I still got lots of ice on the lake here so extending it won't matter to me, but eventually I need a cutoff date to get things sorted & back in the mail to each of you. Let's hear what you all want to do.

bump

I received flies today from CTeeter. A tin full of Rubber Legged Dragons. Great work Chris. And thanks for the extras, you're way too generous man! :headbang: Here's the pic.

post-3585-1266613171_thumb.jpg

Well sir you're more than welcome thanks for hosting