Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rich mc

jig hook fly swap

Guest rich mc

Gobies are hot flies for lake michigan. a list and addy are on the first post thanks to all rich

Guest rich mc

i asked foam bug to join us and he replied . so we will add one more and it is now closed he will tye a wwt [warm water thing] so a total of ten flies per tyer rich mc

Guest rich mc

sorry troutman but i closed it last week. i allready have one set of flies turned in there will be mor e swaps ! rich mc

Mine are finished and will be mailed tomorrow, I will try to post a [ic later,,,,,

,,,,,thanks for hosting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nice one bats! I can see a fish falling for that one.

I am almost happy with the design on what im adding. I am going to be tying an ep blue shrimp. Its kind of looking like an enrico's shrimp with a little twist. Ill post a pic when Im happy and final on the design. Hopefully It'll be this weekend. Theirs a fly fishing/tying gathering in Houston and bob clouser's going to be there. Im trying to kick a cold so I can go!

Guest rich mc

those are real beauties . got batmans flies yesterday and they look better in the hand . rich

Guest rich mc

flies from Day 5 came today. wow, they are gobies with the large cone heads that have recessed eyes . thanks for the extras rich