Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Fred H.

I Quit !!!!!!!!!!!!&#3

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :cheers: :cheers: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :kicking: :kicking: :kicking: :thumbup: :thumbup: need I say more? Hang in there.

That 20 something bucks you just saved on a carton of Reds just bought you 1/3 of a Whiting cape. I saw a guy who quit smoking roll up some white stock, taped it, put a peice of sponge at one end to subconscienciously combat his brain into thinking a cigarette was there. And it does work!

Our SUBconscience not conscience minds motivate our actions, rather our subconscience does! And even better news: WE CAN CONTROL OUR SUBCONSCIENCE MIND!!! YAY FOR SCIENCE!!!

Best of luck to you Mr. Hannie and congratualtions on a spectacular achievement!

good work people! Think of the money you will save!!

:hyst: I started to fly fish with money I was saving now it would be cheaper to smoke again.

20 something a carton? :smoke: Where I live it costs on average $13.00 for a pack of 25 cigarettes. Would you even want to know what a carton would cost you? So when you quit around here it means a huge surplus of money. Imagine.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and support. Lately it has been ever present in the back of my mind that smoking was not healthy , costly , and becomeing more and more socially unacceptable. It's so nice to recieve encouragement at every turn .

Fred

.................smoking again . Unless I'm on fire. 28 days smoke free !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fred

Congratulations! At that point you have won the biggest battle. Now you just have to keep standing your ground. Keep it up!

That 20 something bucks you just saved on a carton of Reds just bought you 1/3 of a Whiting cape.

Wow! That's the best argument I've ever heard in my life! :headbang:

That and avoiding death by cancer.

That is great Fred. I have been quit now for two years. My wifes food has never tasted better :headbang: