Fly Tying
atroutbum2

dry fly swap

this swap is now full the number of flies to tie is 15

heres what im lookin for.

any style of dry fly tied to catch trout. It can be catskill style, comparadun,parachute,wulff .....etc ,as long as it is floating

It can be a mayfly, caddis or stonefly. it can be an adult, emerger or spinner

tied on any size from 8-18.

Im thinking of limiting this to the first 15 tyers.

Due date is 3/10/10

the cast

1 sm atb2...........................henryville special..................................done

2 redietz.............................Renegade...............................rec 2/10

3 heretolearn......................Hair Wing Emerger

4 herman............................ #16 BWO ........................rec 2/16

5 fly tryer............................

6 Eastern fly ................................................................................

.rec 2/23

7 blizz79..............................................................rec 3/1

8 jburge..............................#14 Quill Gordon...................................rec 2/4

9 johhp................................tan EHC................................................rec 2/9

10 ibrb...................................hackle stacker sparkle dun bwo.............rec 2/4

11 student4ever......................comparadackle

12 Nukemaster........................EHC

13 BC_Angler..........................Rice royal..................................rec 3/1

14 DrVette............................... .......................rec 3/10

15 jared sartini.........................sulphur spinner cripple......................rec 3/8

16 lykos33...............................Adams Variation....................................rec 2/10

I'm in as long as you guys want me in.

I've been tying for 3 weeks now and am not nearly as skilled as most of you guys by far, but I take my time when tying and my flies come out neat. Plus the due date gives me a month anyway to improve my skills. I'm on unemployment waiting for my seasonal job to pick back up in spring so I tend to sit at the bench a lot.

I'd like to give this a shot if you guys allow me. I could post pics of my work in this topic before you approve me if you wish.

So, pending your OK, I'm in.

Thanks.

Tony

I have never been in a swap before, but I would like to give it a try. If you'll let me join, I'll do a tan elk hair caddis.