Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Tybugs1

Flowers

Hi Guys

My second attempt at Macro's. Gearing up for the bug season :) ohhhhhh I cannot wait!!

DSC_1160f1small.jpg

DSC_1119f1small.jpg

DSC_1166f2small.jpg

Bugs and Fish pictures soooooon!

Hope you enjoy the flowers anyway :)

The image of the lily is particularly beautiful! You really do some nice work with the camera!

David <><

Beautiful images Lynn.

Shooting in your own greenhouse...? I passed through Cheyenne a couple of weeks ago, springtime is still huddled further south. Meadowlarks are a month away.

I am only about an hour south of Cheyene, and I saw a Western Meadowlark last week on a wire right at the Johnstown exit on I-25.

Yes, the meadowlarks are here, as are the red winged blackbirds. Still waiting for the Swainson's hawks......Spring appears to be close

That's funny,,, I though I heard a redwinged black bird the other day, but couldn't spot one.

The image of the lily is particularly beautiful! You really do some nice work with the camera!

David <><

I like them all but the Lily is my favorite. Not sure what it is that does it for me but I like it :) Thanks for the kind words David. I'm trying to get it all down. I have come a long ways but I still have a long ways to go on my journey in the photo world.

I still need to answer your questions on a post a while back. I get doing newer stuff and forget to go look at the older files.

thanks again

I agree. Truly nice photos. Are you digitally softening them?

Hi Blake

These photos are pretty much right out of the camera. There were some slight modifications in lighting, contrast but pretty much as is. I was pleased with this set. I had taken some the day before that I didn't post. There were some good shots but this second batch turned out really well. There are some things I still need to work on but I felt good about the progress.

thanks for the kind words

Beautiful images Lynn.

Shooting in your own greenhouse...? I passed through Cheyenne a couple of weeks ago, springtime is still huddled further south. Meadowlarks are a month away.

Russ

Didn't you see all the flowers in bloom in Cheyenne when you were down :) They are really popping all over. Okay I cheated and I went to the Botanical Gardens.

With alot of us so close we ought to meet some day for lunch.

Lynn

Yes, the meadowlarks are here, as are the red winged blackbirds. Still waiting for the Swainson's hawks......Spring appears to be close

Hey Jim

Let me know when the Swainson's and other hawks arrive. I want to do some bird shots too :) I hope spring is close---I need to fish!!

Sure- the Swainson's should be here in a week or two Red Tailed hawks are getting active. I got to see a Bald Eagle about 50 feet away on my drive to work last week no camera on board of course. I too really like the Lily photo - well done

Didn't you see all the flowers in bloom in Cheyenne when you were down :) They are really popping all over. Okay I cheated and I went to the Botanical Gardens.

Glad you finally came clean Lynn. I will be back home this weekend, will post a picutre of last summer's cone flowers poking up through the snow.

Cheyenne is on my schedule for June, just might be spring by then. A tying group lunch sounds good; or maybe an afternoon photo safari.

Russ

Glad you finally came clean Lynn. I will be back home this weekend, will post a picutre of last summer's cone flowers poking up through the snow.

Cheyenne is on my schedule for June, just might be spring by then. A tying group lunch sounds good; or maybe an afternoon photo safari.

Russ

Sometimes ya just have to find ways to do stuff in the winter months. I can only sit and tie so many bugs :) Lets start planning a time--tying lunch or photo Safari sounds fun. I'm game for either or :)