Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
BigDaddyHub

Here ya go!! A blast from the past

Recently there was a brief discussion about what members have been around for a long time....I found this...Maybe this will help explain this little gem of an emoticon :hubbard: Enjoy! (at my expense of course)

http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=421

Recently there was a brief discussion about what members have been around for a long time....I found this...Maybe this will help explain this little gem of an emoticon :hubbard: Enjoy! (at my expense of course)

http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=421

That's hysterical! How old was the forum then? Everyone posting had a member number below 100.

Wow what ever happened to dfix?

I wish I knew, Matt. Dave was a great guy....wicked sense of humor and quick with sage advice on tying and life. Dave helped me through an extraordinary difficult time in my life a few years ago. Wish I could reconnect with him. Have tried PM'ing him, but his inbox is always full.

When it was just a handful of us, we had some "off color" threads from time to time....it really helped to build some great relationships, some of which have lasted several years now. I love what this forum has grown to be.....Will always wanted it to be like this. GREAT WORK , WILL! Rock on, little bro!

post-20880-1274258845_thumb.jpg

post-20880-1274259098_thumb.jpg

post-20880-1274259111_thumb.jpg

Ah yes, there were some good times back then!

About once a year Dfix calls me at work, rambles on the way only Dave can for a few minutes then I don't hear from him for another year. :lol:

Great to hear Dave is still kicking, Will....gonna have to round up some "posstums" and send his way!

Where did this emoticon come from? :sd:

Seriously? Ever seen the dude - its like Bigfoot had Sex with a opossum and out came Steeldrifter.