Fly Tying
Horseshoes

3 Tie CONTEST

FishinggirlMP - Good question. I was going to call out after the contest for some organizations to donate them to. :dunno:

I was going to just put all the names in a hat and pick one out.

I thought that would be fair. I hope everyone feels that is ok. ( no people, you cannot put your own name in :hyst: )

Donating them sounds great!

Horseshoes. When you have a second can you PM me your addy? I won't need it just yet, but hopefully soon :).

FishinggirlMP - Good question. I was going to call out after the contest for some organizations to donate them to. :dunno:

I was going to just put all the names in a hat and pick one out.

I thought that would be fair. I hope everyone feels that is ok. ( no people, you cannot put your own name in :hyst: )

Well there must be a rainy day you will have splattering around your fishing blues..so sit down and tie a few off and join on in. :nopity:

More people , more prizes.

Yup, that is right. :jumpy:

More flies.... than more to donate.

OK i'll give it a shot. I WENT ON you tube ,then practiced all three. so ill do it for the learing and fun :D happy fishing Gerry

I'll to go with my materals on hand , so it will have to be my rendistion of each fly. all part of the learning and fun. Gerry

OK we have 11 contestants and you know that those are still great odds to win. Lots of room for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRIZE LIST UPDATED :ban:

Riff the prize realistics have arrived and will be well taken care of till the judgement day. Thanks for your generousity.

Nope no pictures..you will have to wait.

Oh man, I'm on this. I got a busy weekend but as soon as Sunday afternoon hits I'll be working on my nymph and caddis. I've only tied one of each so far with less than stellar results. Never tied a scud before.

I've been trying to get my brother on the forum since it's such a good resource for rookies and this might be just the ticket to get him to join the community.

PM approaching!

Well people..anyone who sends in a fly for the contest has great odds of winning. Come on, not everyone is an expert in those three catagories... LETS HAVE SOME FUN.. :yahoo: