Fly Tying
Horseshoes

3 Tie CONTEST

Horseshoes, my contest entries left California today for your house. Plus a little something extra...... B)

Were those the ones I was swatting around the fire tonight? Can't wait...

Horseshoes, my contest entries left California today for your house. Plus a little something extra...... B)

Hey, that's bribing the judge!!! Now, that is planning, sure you're not from Louisiana?

Hey, that's bribing the judge!!! Now, that is planning, sure you're not from Louisiana?

Sir, as any politician or lobbyist will tell you, this gift was in no way ment to influence the decision of the judge......... ;)

Well people I cannot believe that everyone is an expert in those 3 flies..... :down: Me and the other 12 contestants must be the only ones who really know ourselves :hyst: :hyst: Well... just means more for the contestants who send in their entries. :crazy:

I'm in! I've never done one of these contests or swaps, so I'll give this a shot. I'll submit one fly for each category. I've tied 2 adult caddis in my life (I assume this is the caddis dry fly). Does that qualify me for a beginner?

notenuftoys, Welcome. Yes we have another one to enter. Yeah!!!!!!! It may be your first contest notenuftoys but I have a feeling it will not be your last.

Still great odds people.

I'm thinking about it. I've tied a bunch of Elk Hair Caddis' before but never a scud and probably only 2-3 nymphs. I just got back into tying this year after the Military kept me away from my fly rod for a few years.

I want to welcome all the entrants at this moment, 15 people have said they will send in some flies. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: