Fly Tying
Guest Big E

A to Z Swap

I will do a second fly, which would every one prefer, V for Van Leuen (a steelhead pattern,) or K for Klikitat, (also a steelhead pattern,) or L for Leadwing Coachman wet fly.

Ok, here's a challenge folks; :help:

I will also do a second. I will take the last, unclaimed letter and find a pattern to match up with it before I name it, ok? And I have patterns identified already to cover any possibility so the rest of ya'll step up and pick off the last three un-dedicated letters so I know which letter I am going to be tying, ok?.

I will do a second fly, which would every one prefer, V for Van Leuen (a steelhead pattern,) or K for Klikitat, (also a steelhead pattern,) or L for Leadwing Coachman wet fly.

Ooh, nice choices; I haven't found many "v" patterns to choose from. If you have a good one (I'm not familiar with the Van Leuen) why don't you make it easy on the rest of us and take that one?

As the man from Nationwide says, "Done."

I misspelled the pattern, it is Van Luven. No matter, that is what I will take. For the record, Trey Combs lists just two patterns starting with V, the Van Luven, and the Van Zandt. I am sure there are many other patterns starting with V, just been looking at Trey's book and getting ready for Steelhead season.

With K now taken by Whit, and Salmonid willing to take the last letter, that only leaves three places, come on lets fill this up.

Ok, im in, i will do the H on this swap

and H is for ???

right now im thinking hares ear, but there are a lot of trout patterns that start with h that are in the running too