Fly Tying
breambuster

Bluegill Swap: Your Favorite Bluegill Fly

Last time I did the Steroid Ant which is top water so I am feeling like going for the subsurface fly. I am pretty sure Nealbo with do a popper. :)

Put me down for a cone head woolly bugger in orange and brown with legs size 10 please and thank you.

WOW! I go to church and when I get home things are really jumping! Four new swappers to add. Crackleback, a troutbum 2, Panama Red & Troutguy, you are all IN! I'll add you to the list and post your patterns. Thanks for joining. Glad to have each of you in on this one. Some of you, I've tied with before, and some are new, I think. Should be an exciting swap, and a chance for me to learn some new patterns. I'm getting excited already!

And Smokinprice, I'll list you for a cone head woolly bugger. Thanks

Take care

BB

NJ All Day, I've got you down for a Carter's SEM Damsel. I've looked at it several times, but never tried to tie it. It ought to be a good one though. Lots of damsel flies here in the South. Can't wait to try it out. I've had good success on a Swamp Monster which is another damsel imitation.

And welcome to you, Geozip! It's great to have you in on another of my swaps. I'm glad we are going to be swapping again. Should be a good one. Lots of great tyers and exciting patterns to learn about.

There are only 3 slots left, so if anyone is "on the fence" now's the time to get OFF the fence and ON the list, before it fills up.

Take care

BB

Welcome back to another of my swaps, Student4evr. You are one of my most consistent and faithful swappers. I wouldn't know how to run a swap without you. And I always learn something from them as well. Some of what I have learned, I've learned from you. So it's good to have you back again in another swap.

And welcome to you, too, Wes917. Happy to have you aboard. Looking forward to a great swap. I'm excited to see what everyone will tie, and hopefully I'll learn a new pattern or 2.

There is only one slot left, now, and I've got to be away from the computer most of the day. So the very next person to join will be the last one in. If anyone misses their opportunity this time, let me know, and I'm try to remember to put you on the waiting list for the next one.

Take care

BB

Welcome back to another of my swaps, Student4evr. You are one of my most consistent and faithful swappers. I wouldn't know how to run a swap without you. And I always learn something from them as well. Some of what I have learned, I've learned from you. So it's good to have you back again in another swap.

And welcome to you, too, Wes917. Happy to have you aboard. Looking forward to a great swap. I'm excited to see what everyone will tie, and hopefully I'll learn a new pattern or 2.

There is only one slot left, now, and I've got to be away from the computer most of the day. So the very next person to join will be the last one in. If anyone misses their opportunity this time, let me know, and I'm try to remember to put you on the waiting list for the next one.

Take care

BB

Thanks for hosting. I think we have been in a swap together before, can't remember. Haven't decided on what to tie but it will most likely be a size 8-10 with foam and silly legs.

Thanks Wes917. I'm thinking the same thing; that this won't be the first time we've swapped together, but I wasn't sure. Let me know when you decide but anything with foam and silli legs has GOT to be a 'gill slayer!

BB

OK! Boynabubble, you are in "by the skin of your teeth!" You're the last swapper. This swap is closed.

Glad to have you aboard, and the Bully Spider is a great pattern! Looking forward to seeing your work.

Take care

BB