Fly Tying
breambuster

TERRESTRIALS!!!

WOO-HOO....Y'all are in for a treat

Got an AWESOME bunch of bugs today...Its sunny 60's and dont have to be to work till 7....

looking these over I can see I really need to improve on my skills.

Thanks to BB and all that joined in....

Darrin

Attenion All Members Of This Swap.

It suddenly dawned on me that I have made a major goof and I'm embarrassed to admit it, but here goes. I guess I was in such a hurry to get all of your flies back to you, that I failed to include in your envelopes the gifts that I promised all of you at Christmas! :wallbash: I can't believe it did that! But if you will PM me your addy, I WILL send them out to you. A couple of you are in my next swap, the "Bluegill Hopper/Dropper Swap" and I've still got some spots open in that one if anyone is interested. But for those in that swap, if I can remember :wallbash: :wallbash: I'll try to send your stuff to you in that one.

I really do apologize for this. Please PM me your addy & I'll get your stuff to you.

Thanks

BB

LMAO....Didnt even remeber That...would have never missed it...

I may jump in the Hopper/Dropper Swap if theres room when I get caught up.

Darrin

I feel bad for the bluegill in the spring and the trout in the summer these flies are awesome, Great job everyone. and thanks for hosting BB, you can keep my Christmas present.

Had a surprise in the mailbox today... great job everyone! Now I have to wait for the warmer weather :crying:

It suddenly dawned on me that I have made a major goof and I'm embarrassed to admit it, but here goes. I guess I was in such a hurry to get all of your flies back to you, that I failed to include in your envelopes the gifts that I promised all of you at Christmas! :wallbash: I can't believe it did that! But if you will PM me your addy, I WILL send them out to you. A couple of you are in my next swap, the "Bluegill Hopper/Dropper Swap" and I've still got some spots open in that one if anyone is interested. But for those in that swap, if I can remember :wallbash: :wallbash: I'll try to send your stuff to you in that one.

I really do apologize for this. Please PM me your addy & I'll get your stuff to you.

Thanks

BB

BB,

Thanks for hosting the swap, the outcome was fantastic! I can't wait for the "hard water" to go away so I can use them. As for the gift there is no need to send it, I'm very satisfied with what I have from the swap.

Regards,

- Charlie

Great surprise in the mail. I think my crickets weren't up to everyone elses tying level. Very good ties everyone.

Sam

Got mine yesterday. No need to spend extra money on the other stuff BB. Thanks for hosting.

Ditto for me too regarding "the other stuff," thanks BB!

-- Mike