Fly Tying
KennyD

Need your input on two vises

Give Regal a call or email them, Mr Vegas. They replace chipped jaws for 40 bones so pretty sure they could hook you up with a fix. In my opinion it'd be worth it, Regals are a solid solid vise

40 bucks! what!!!! thats insane!! HMH would do it for FREEEEEE Now that is a solid vise!

Dustin Id put it in a box and on a shelf as a memory of how you started. Plus Come Monday...It will be alright! Maybe Tuesday? You do not need it any more!

It already has been done. I called Regal the first day my jaws messed up. Before we started talking

Give Regal a call or email them, Mr Vegas. They replace chipped jaws for 40 bones so pretty sure they could hook you up with a fix. In my opinion it'd be worth it, Regals are a solid solid vise

40 bucks! what!!!! thats insane!! HMH would do it for FREEEEEE Now that is a solid vise!

Even if the damage is from improper use on the user's part? With no questions asked?

Even if the damage is from improper use on the user's part? With no questions asked?

I had one vise that I sold that was under "improper use" HMH did repair the vise at no cost but they did have a conversation with the tyer that 4/0 should be in the mag jaws not the omni jaws. Questions asked, yea but they did fix it.

I've been using the Peak Rotary for just over a year now and would recommend it to anyone. I've tied sizes ranging from #16 drys to 4/0 Salmon streamers in the standard jaws and have never had one slip. I would also suggest getting the D-arm. "Terrific vise"

John

Dustin Id put it in a box and on a shelf as a memory of how you started. Plus Come Monday...It will be alright! Maybe Tuesday? You do not need it any more!

It has been officially retired! Since the HMH came in :)