Fly Tying
Panama Red

This may be my last post...

I just spent five hours playing Wii Golf, Bowling and Archery...I may have also looked at Epic Mickey (not that I'd admit to it) for an hour or so.

So please accept these offerings of fur and feather for your review, because I just might fall and break a hip trying to bowl a perfect game...never to tie again :wheelchair:

Happy New Year and Tight Lines.....dave

Deceivers for swap

P1020898.jpg

P1020899.jpg

A no name thingamajig

P1030004.jpg

Something with rattles

P1030007.jpg

A purple and white gizmo

P1030008.jpg

a flat wing

P1030006.jpg

And last but not least...last years #1 spring time trout producer. The Money Maker.

P1030003.jpg

Sweet flies PR, now step away from the wii and for Godssake....don't even look at a kinect...

Nice flies Red - if you're not gonna be tying any more, how about sending us your supply of materials to divvy up? I'll PM you my address along with a hearty thank you. (hey, it's worth a shot :devil: )

Looks like you are giving that new Norvise a good breaking in!!! kar.gif

Great tying Red!!!47b20s0.gif

Happy New Year

confetti.gif

That's great news! Now there will be one less person on the water when I play Wii Fishing. :hyst:

Nice ties PR aka FF!

I tried the Wii last Xmas....developed a Wiiknee from the bowling...had to give it up.......Whatsup w/the Jeep in the drive? Is that a new toy/project?

Happy New Year!

Mike

I'm willing to push past the pain to make it to the top of the Wii Athletic Citizens Organization (WACO)...I feel it's the least I can do for the sport :drunk:

The Jeep is my next financial disaster in the making. I'm trying to decide on one of two moters sitting in the garage...360 AMC V8 or a 258 6 cylinder. My biggest problem is my addiction to speed, last project was a 85 Mustang LX Coupe that ran 11.80 @ 130 mph :eek: Sad part was it was my daily driver...a fact that led to a short life span of a year and a half on the road before launching the motor into space.

If you see a boat and fishing gear for sale you'll know what happened...also look in the public notice section of the paper under divorce procedings, the dog and I'll be looking for a place to live :down:

Well done. I love the Wii but hardly play it as my three year old has taken it over. I just got a Kinect for Christmas and I am currently waiting my turn on it as the family is playing it. Good times.

I got a Wii for my wife for Christmas. It was a blast watching my parents and grandparents box/bowl/golf....got some really hilarious photos for the family album.

i got the wii fit and have literally almost killed myself several times! I am not very stable on my feet lol

Swinging, flailing and jumping around.....Have to admit to looking rather goofey and being pretty sore after a day or so of playing. I can see myself breaking something...it's just a matter of time :wheelchair:

I gave up on computer games a number of years ago when at about 12:30 PM after about four

hours of playing DOOM, I turned around a corner only to have a wall start coming down in front

of me. After I nearly turned myself over in my chair trying to avoid being crushed by the wall, I

decided it was time to give the whole thing up. Also I was developing carpel tunnel.