Fly Tying
SamH

Hello from NW Arkansas

Hello,

I have been tying since last june and am turning out about 3 dozen a week. I would love to do more but with a full time job, a wife and two young children time is precious. I am absolutely addicted to it. I purchased a renzetti presentation and have not looked back at all. My wife gets a little irratated when peacock ends up every where as well as hackle tips but that is ok as she is starting to show some interest in it as well. Right now I am tying everything under the sun and hope to start on some classic style salmon flies real soon just haven't built up the courage yet but soon enough. Glad to have found this site as it seems to be a wealth of knowledge. Look forward to hearing from you all.

Sam H.

Springdale, AR

Welcome to the site Sam. Your right about lots of information here. Lots of top notch fly tiers and fisherman here. Some really good women tiers here also. Post a photo or two of some of you flies. Enjoy :thumbsup: