Fly Tying
Mr. Vegas

Ever have a crappy day and then...

Well today was a little rough! With my lowered immune system I tend to get sick often from just the dumbest smallest thing. I ended up having to go to the hospital this morning and got out this afternoon. I have been just hanging inside the rest of the day. I just took a shower and it has been fairly nice outside so I was going to light the fire pit and just hang outside for a little with my dog and nice cold beer :) ... Once I got outside I saw this....

3s9jnenns2ef3dsrslf2drffnf.jpg

Just made feel a lot better and realize what the miracle of life and nature is. I am all warm and fuzzy inside now and it is weird how something so little can make someone feel so good! Thanks nature for lifting my spirits!! It going to be a good night!

it was taken about 5pm and when the sky looks anything remotely close it only last for 5 maybe 10 minutes at the most. It was the best one I have seen since living here

Wicked Pic!!! :headbang: Take care of yourself Dustin...too much potential in you to let yourself get wiped!

I'm doing good some days are just harder then others! Just things I have to deal with but since my money situration got resolved life has been easier to enjoy!

nature is a powerful force, its both beatiful & ugly. it lifts our spirits when we are down. Thats why i love the outdoors and why i am going to school to protect it for future generations to enjoy it like we have in our childhood and in our lives.

nature is a powerful force, its both beatiful & ugly. it lifts our spirits when we are down. Thats why i love the outdoors and why i am going to school to protect it for future generations to enjoy it like we have in our childhood and in our lives.

You my friend are a good man!

Thanks dustin, glad you are doing better how was your trip

My fishing trip was great!!! Caught 7 fish myself. 5 ice fishing and 2 on the Portneuf river. It was a blast!! I thought I loved fishing when I was just going but now to catch fish on something I created was surreal! :headbang: I still need to post up pictures. I need to call my dad and ask if it is ok that he has his face on the net :)

Beautiful photo. And it's not so little, it's just simple. God simply said, "Hello."

exactly just like this quote i found- I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in. ~George Washington Carver

My fishing trip was great!!! Caught 7 fish myself. 5 ice fishing and 2 on the Portneuf river. It was a blast!! I thought I loved fishing when I was just going but now to catch fish on something I created was surreal! :headbang: I still need to post up pictures. I need to call my dad and ask if it is ok that he has his face on the net :)

That's great and yes it is awesome to create something that will trick fish into eating it. and pics would be cool just to see how it all turned out

I really just wanted to show off what I got to see tonight but thanks for the kind words :)

bighug.gif