Fly Tying
BillFisher

Other hobbies?

I DJ a radio show, sometimes play out, when i was younger it sure did pay the bills. So i collect vinyl these days, kinda fun but as i get older i more like to just put a record on and lounge :) Used to produce some music but have not tinkered with the keyboard for a good couple of years.

I have been ringing birds since I was 13 years old and since I was 17 I have been a member in the volunteer rescue squad in my hometown, that involves alot of hiking, ice climbing, rock climbing, cave exploring and other outdoor activities.

Two pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/snaevarr/2599285914/#

http://www.flickr.com/photos/snaevarr/3087...57625058381661/

and some information, I'm very proud of my work and all the other volunteers.

http://www.icesar.com/category.aspx?catID=279

Laxi, I don't know if I or the people you rescue, would consider what you do a hobby...but it damn sure is amazing bro!!! Keep up the great work!

Oh ...and fishing and tying are all I do anymore, used to play basketball and hunt a lot as a younger man...I'm about 100 lbs to far gone for that now...LOL

I've played the Double Bass for 12 years now, I throw the shot put in track, I also play a lot of sports with all of my friends, I love camping and hiking, and I just started on the volunteer fire and rescue, for fire fighter.

I've played the Double Bass for 9 years now, I throw the shot put in track, I also play a lot of sports with all of my friends, I love camping and hiking, and I just started on the volunteer fire and rescue, for fire fighter.

I play the violin (it is my 8 or 9th year...pretty good for a 14 year old), i wrestle, play baseball, football, sometimes soccer, and geocaching (all i can think of for now).

i love to ride the deepest gnarliest powder i can find! I used to have a great boss who understood my addiction so in my best year i rode nothing under 1ft and still got out 15 times mid week and no lines

I've been playing the guitar for 19 years. It's been several years since I played in a band, now I do it just to amuse myself

Don't think of it as a hobby, but have been involved with Boy Scouts at the Troop, District, and Council levels for many years. Was a ham radio operator for 40+ years, and in my younger years was active skydiving (500+ jumps). A lot of my off-time is spent as a Leave No Trace Master Educator. Lots of backpacking, hiking; but that's starting to slow down a little as the bones get a little creakier.

I see a lot of you guys are into some sort of music. All the musical ability in my family stopped with my dad, although I play a mean tissue and comb.

My other hobby is building muscle cars/cruising/drag racing...basically anything to do with muscle/classic cars. I built my first motor when I was 16 yrs old (in my bedroom none the less :lol: ) and have had numerous Chevelles, Gto's and other hot rods.

Currently I have a 69 GTO that I have owned/been working on for about 10 yrs. Was a bone stock street car that had seen better days when I bought it and now is a full tube chassis/tubbed fiberglass body car. Also have a 66 T-Bird that I restored which looks stock from the outside right down to the white wall tires and wire wheels, but under the hood I built a 390cid with about 350+ HP and it has a fuel cell/electric pumps in the trunk. Been a big "Gearhead" since I was a little kid and probably always will be.

The Goat-

pics001.jpg

69GTO.jpg

gto001.jpg

69GTO2.jpg

gto003.jpg

The T Bird-

tbird1.jpg

390FE.jpg

Steve

Steeldrifter...what a hobby!!! Takes me back to my youth in Lansing, Michigan. First car was a'57 Chevy...had a 64 Impala and a 1963 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88. That was a muscle car! 394 Holley 4 barrel (gas was about 25 cents a gallon back then). Gold 4 door. White walls. Bought it for $300 with only 49,000 miles on it. Wish I'd kept it...

Keep the muscle coming...

Later...

i love to ride the deepest gnarliest powder i can find! I used to have a great boss who understood my addiction so in my best year i rode nothing under 1ft and still got out 15 times mid week and no lines

Ah a fellow powder junkie. You know its bad when you start becoming an amateur weatherman and chase snow all over the state. As they say there are no friends on a powder day.