Fly Tying

FTOTY - Verify Your Entries

Wanted to post a quick update, I am starting to get some emails so I'm guessing you all are getting antsy. I do apologize for the delay this year, it has been one hurdle after another so far this year. I'm working three jobs trying to make ends meet, had both the furnace and sump pump go out on me in the same week, spent several days in Michigan for a show, Jakob's basketball season, etc. Everytime I try to wrap things up something gets thrown in my way..

Anway, I'm going to do all I can to get the voting up and running this week. No promises, but I am going to do my best. Thanks for your patience.

Will

Don't worry Will, we all know you do your best to manage this magnificent competition !

Hugues

No explanations needed here, family first; even if it was not a free contest. Great job on the site, the FTOTY is just extra.

Don't kill yourself.

Kirk

Mr. Will don't worry about it! I didn't enter but I know what it's like to have things come up. I figure I am unable to view the link cause i'm not in the competition?

Totaly missed this first time around.

Flies are there and look good.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's work.

Thanks for your efforts Will.

Bryan, right now it's just for those who submitted flies, the participants get to see their respective flies. Will will put another link up later with all of the flies for everyone to see. Then it's a free for all!