Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Kirk Dietrich

FlyFishin'Jam's flies

He's probably a little modest to post pics I took of his flies so I'm gonna do it for him. This guy is a talented tier especially considering it is his first year tying.

Go to the link below of my photo albums I have on Picasa and select FlyFishin'Jam'sFlies folder to see his flies. For taking a few snapshots, I am the lucky recipient of some great flies. I can't wait to try the shrimps tomorrow on some redfish.

https://picasaweb.google.com/KirkDietrich/

Kirk

Hehe maybe a bit modest sometimes, this photography is excellent it has captured the flies how i like - for the shrimps and a couple of the others i will add to the database here at some stage but this is a great little preview of my 1st year of tying, just can't wait to try them.

Thanks again Kirk!

Superb looking flies! Very talented indeed! :thumbup:

When I first started tying, it took me several years to get to that point! Of course, I didn't have this wonderful forum to help me along either!

Kirk, I don't think most new tiers realize how fortunate they are! :)

Beautiful looking flies, FlyFishin'Jam! They will slay the reds and trout, no doubt. Nice photography as well, Kirk. Looks like a catalog.

Thanks guys and especially Kirk for taking time to photograph, but also with the smaller sized shrimps in the #6 bonefish size we had some trouble getting the fly to ride hook point, so with some simple physics and hydrodynamics explanation i think Kirk has come up with a winner!

I really don't know where i would be without the help of members of this forum! All you guys deserve a pat on the back!