Fly Tying
flytire

honey, can you spare me a hackle...

...when youre done with the show? tying up some buggers for the fishing trip this weekend.

Jean-Paul-Gautier-398x550.jpg

yeah, and I want to wear the hat!! My wonderous bright yellow must-be-worn-outside PA license would look sexy pinned to the hat....

You really have to wear your license in plain sight? That is just about as rediculous as the hackle outfit.

Hello. My name is......

You really have to wear your license in plain sight? That is just about as rediculous as the hackle outfit.

Hello. My name is......

In PA, NJ and NY as far as I know.

Hello. My name is......

yes, it's always been that way. "They" say it is for your own convenience... a Fish Cop can look at you from afar and see if you have a license to fish----- no matter that you are NOT doing anything out of the ordinary or suspicious. They don't have to come bother you to "check your license" blah blah blah. Meanwhile, I have never seen anyone get written up for willfully breaking conservation laws, and I see people breaking the regs just about every time I have gone fishing around here. Whatever.

just pa and jersey, not NY. just pin a bunch of old pa license's on your back along with this years, will screw em up for sure.