Fly Tying
deeky

Telephone Swap

Haven't got mine yet.

:(

Are you in Canada? Should have been there anyway.

Deeky

:angry: can pretty much match everything on this fly (at least fairly close) except an olive ostrich herl....grrrrr!! Times like this I really despise living in an area with NO tying shops within 100's of miles...even Wally World carries diddley... :angry:

Lykos - There's the adventure. No shop, but I'm guessing you have something in your materials that can imitate it if used just a little differently than normal.

TO ALL SWAPPERS - I took pics of the flies, but didn't keep track of who got what fly. We seem to have lost one in the mail. Can you all send me a PM of a short description of your fly and I'll figure by deduction which one we are missing. Then at least I can send on a pic of the fly. If you could do that ASAP so they have some time to work on it. Thanks!

Deeky

My attempted copies are in the mail. I think the fly sent to me used 5 materials, and I was only able to exactly match one of them. But I think the pattern turned out as a reasonable facsimile. I had a lot of fun playing with materials to try and get it close.

Mike.

Just a reminder - ONE WEEK LEFT!!!! Hope you all have a great new years.

Deeky

Just a reminder - ONE WEEK LEFT!!!! Hope you all have a great new years.

Deeky

Deeky...I had an issue on my end with a broken vise...got another...finishing them up and mailing out tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay!!!

Dan

flies are done. Need an addy.

I tried sending it, but apparently your inbox is full. I got an error message that you weren't receiving any new messages. Check it out and let me know.

Deeky