Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Pujic

What a Mess!

I was trying to tie some woolhead sculpins this afternoon and realized what a mess my tying station had become. Over the course of the Summer, as I usually fish more and tie less, I let this area slip to a point where it's no longer possible to tie. bugeyes.gif

user posted image

Now it's time to look up all of those awesome tying stations and setups I've seen on the forum and clean and organize this chaos into something productive and efficient. I will follow up with a pic once completed (no sooner than a few days LOL).

Your area would only be considered a mess if there was a $&!t-load of scrap material on the floor. You don't even have any flytying scraps in the trashcan for heaven's sake! Quit complaining. It looks relatively clean and normal.

John

LOL The real problem was fighting off the dust bunnies and finding the materials I was looking for. In fact once I got started organizing and cleaning I found duplicates and triplicates of stuff, and even found some stuff I forgot I had. I love it! biggrin.gif

By the way guys we need to talk to the girlfriend and explain our definition of "relatively clean and normal". laugh.gif

Nick, that's nothing. smile.gif

You're pretty clean by my standards. You don't want to see my desk after a day of tying. Now that's a mess.

"relatively clean and normal".

I thought that WAS a picture of a cleaned up tying area! wink.gif

Mike

Hey Pujic.

Aleast you have a tying area. I'm temporarily using my kitchen, and it looks like this.

Tim

QUOTE (bentflyrod @ Nov 28 2004, 10:28 PM)
Hey Pujic.

Aleast you have a tying area. I'm temporarily using my kitchen, and it looks like this.

Tim

Tim your ethier single or have a very understanding wife! laugh.gif