Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
eastern fly

TUBE FLY SWAP

Ok this is a new on for me, TUBE FLIES. Any size and style but plastic "not paper" :rolleyes: preferred, but will take other types.The same rules apply. Prepaid postage, if possible, with you return addressed envelope.If you need an alternative postage arrangement please PM me. No date yet.

Swap Closed

SM- easternfly

1. Piker20 - Received

2. riffleriversteelheadslayer - Received

3. Sjo

4. Crachaig

OK I'm in on this. :)

For others looking, are folk interested in tying 12 tubes, 2 sets of 6. Maybe one cone head, one plain. Or just 2 different styles. That way we all get 12 flies back without needing to attract lots of swappers?

I'm interested but the only tubes I tie are poppers with the tail tied to the hook not sure if that is acceptable

Riff im open for just about anything at this point. Give it a try. I will wait for your peply that your in.

Kevin

Count me in Kevin! I will ty minitubes from Eumer with CdC-hackles. 2X6 is okay with me!

Sjo

I'm also up for this. I'll offer a Scandanavian Temple Dog style fly. As I live close to Piker 20 we could post them together?

Cheers,

C.

Ok I will leave this open until 16 June then close it and we will work with what we have.

Kevin

Sounds fine to me.

How do you want to do the swap. As mentioned 12 flies. 6 one style / 6 of a another. What do you think? Either way I will have to order something so keep that in mind. I will give time for that and the international shipping to me. All takes time.

Kevin

How do you want to do the swap. As mentioned 12 flies. 6 one style / 6 of a another. What do you think? Either way I will have to order something so keep that in mind. I will give time for that and the international shipping to me. All takes time.

Kevin

Assuming we don't sign up any more swappers there will be 5 of us. So what about 3 sets of 4 tubes. So 12 in total but getting more variety? Each of us gets 3 styles from each in the swap? I don't mind receiving 2 different styles or just all same either.

Just realised 16th June is next week so better finish tying mine. Been taking approx 10 days for US delivery from UK.