Fly Tying
benmz

Stonefly nymph

Got mine in the mail today should be there by Thursday, Benmz thank you for hosting can't wait to see everyone's bugs

Chris

i ended up changing my pattern because of the materials that seem to be eluding me through poor customer or not getting shipped on my last order GGRRrrrrrr!! anyways i tied a small black stone in the round...great fly, simple and i've caught lots of fish on it.

sooo..can i get an addy?

Hey Gents,

For some reason I haven't been getting notifications from the forum, so some folks have had their flies complete and nowhere to send them. With a 2 year old and long hours at work it's hard to check this thing often enough. So here is the address to send the flies.

Ben Zomer

2943 Stockbury Dr

Fort Collins CO 80525

Ben,

Received your PM. Thanks for the addy and I will send them out Thursday afternoon. Thanks for hosting and looking forward to everyone's flies.

Steve

Swap status update.

Thanks everyone for participating. I'm waiting to recieve 2 more sets of flies. It seems they are in the mail. As soon as I get them I'll sort them out, take a photo of the group and send them out. One person's plastic box was demolished by US mail. I'll get a replacement.

Unfortunately, we had one tier drop out, so if it's OK with you I'll be donating the extra flies to the local chapter of TU for their kids summer camp. Otherwise I can send everyone back their own fly. Let me know what you would prefer.

SM -benmz Jumbo John -complete

1)riffleriversteelheadslayer woven stonefly brown -RECIEVED
2)zachxbass TBD- RECIEVED
3)Jimboha TBD -RECIEVED
4)Travis Bille Jimmy legs -RECIEVED
5)Bassbugn TBD -on thier way
6)avril TBD-RECIEVED
7)flytire brooks stonefly- RECIEVED
8)C Teeter TBD- RECIEVED
9)imx rubber legKaufman's -on their way
10)ristarwen - DROPPED OUT

apologies....mine will be going today...been buried at work and have been working 13-14hr days so i haven't made it to the post office but will drop em off today..

Unfortunately, we had one tier drop out, so if it's OK with you I'll be donating the extra flies to the local chapter of TU for their kids summer camp. Otherwise I can send everyone back their own fly. Let me know what you would prefer.

I'm OK with donating to the kids' summer camp.

Jimboha!

Guys, I just wanted to apologize. I feel like a total you-know-what for dropping out last minute. sad.png I didn't get on my business as early as I should have, and I didn't want to hold everyone else up for my tardiness. I know that I took up a spot that somebody else could have enjoyed, and I feel terrible. If anyone still wants one of my ties, PM me your addy and I'll try my darndest to get one sent out to you this week.

I'm really am sorry guys, I have no excuse other than being a total slacker. dry.png

Hey folks,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still waiting for one set of flies. I am going away with family until Sunday, so I won't be able to sort and send the flies until next Monday. If I get them before I leave, I'll try to send them before we go, but it doesn't look likely at this time. With the stoneflies becoming more active, I can't wait to get these flies wet and fool some trout, now to get more open water around here is another story.

-Ben