Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
dryfly purist

a brown trout on its way straight into the concrete wall behind the wa

Terje-

Another AWESOME photo to go with your "Beaver and the setting Sun." You definitely have what we call the "photographer's eye" for seeing the image before you press the shutter. I believe that you have some serious skills that may lead you to some commercial opportunities with your photos. ( I am always looking for opportunities to pay for my hobbies, especially fly fishing!) I would really like to see more of your photos.

Bill

Terje-

Another AWESOME photo to go with your "Beaver and the setting Sun." You definitely have what we call the "photographer's eye" for seeing the image before you press the shutter. I believe that you have some serious skills that may lead you to some commercial opportunities with your photos. ( I am always looking for opportunities to pay for my hobbies, especially fly fishing!) I would really like to see more of your photos.

Bill

Thanks a lot, BIll. That´s really nice to hear :-) :-)

I´m just a beginner when it comes to photo but i´m trying to learn and get better at it for sure :-)

I´m hoping to post more photos as soon as the season starts in about a month or so :-) :-)

Terje

Great capture Terje...that should be a print on the wall!

Murray

Now it is, Murray :-) :-)

8698883686_156874460d_b.jpg

...... and so is the picture of the Beaver passing by......... it fits perfect in my favourite corner of the living room :-) :-)

8698884144_665d84fbe4_b.jpg

Terje

them prints are awsome and could easily be sold

Thanks, man .......Well...... i´m not thinking of selling yet.... they are the two only ones ever made :-) :-)

Terje

I´m hoping to post more photos as soon as the season starts in about a month or so :-) :-)

Terje

Terje-

I would be out shooting photos now, before those pesky rising fish break your concentration on photography. HaHa.

Bill

Terje

Terje-

I would be out shooting photos now, before those pesky rising fish break your concentration on photography. HaHa.

Bill

I probably should :-) :-)

Terje