Fly Tying
Bryon Anderson

Classic Bass Lure Swap

My set of lures arrived today, and I am thinking of making a display box to place them in. These are really wonderful lures, and I think the bass would tear them up, if i could make myself take a chance on losing any to a big hog!

My set of lures arrived today, and I am thinking of making a display box to place them in. These are really wonderful lures, and I think the bass would tear them up, if i could make myself take a chance on losing any to a big hog!

I had the same thought Jolly Red - I really like these flies too much to feed to the fish. I also forgot to thank all of you who threw in a "bonus" fly when you sent your swap flies in -- those were some very cool flies too. If everyone's still okay with photos of their flies being posted on here, I wouldn't mind showing those bonus flies off too.

Got mine. Great flies! Clearly, a lot of thought and work went into them. Rich, is there somewhere on the web that describes how to tie that worm?

Tim

Tim did you get your video too? I sent it the same day as the flies.

Yes, sir. Thanks.

Tim

Got mine the other day. Incredible set. They would look great framed but there's no way I can resist fishing them. Expect pics of some nice sized bass in a month or two.

-Mike