Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Spanky29ca

Fly Films on WFN

Wanted to let everyone know there is a fly fishing special on WFN channel called "Fly Films" Tuesday May 27 @ 5:00pm (mountain time) . 3.5 hours of fly fishing documentaries from around the world.

Cheers for the heads up! :) *clears schedule*

WFN is a premium channel on my provider. Thanks for the notice, even though I can't take advantage of it.

Ooo managed to check out some of what they are showing! Ready the popcorn as this looks very good for the critics.

http://www.worldfishingnetwork.com/press-releases/post/world-fishing-network-presents-fly-films

WFN is a premium channel on my provider. Thanks for the notice, even though I can't take advantage of it.

I asked my cable provider to get a free trial of some of the channels that you have to pay for and they did it without a problem for a month. Might be a great time to give it a try

Thanks Lance, just set the DVR for it. Although WFN is on basically every waking minute here at my house anyway, but this way I for sure won't miss it biggrin.png

Got your popcorn and score cards??? 10 mins....

First one i had seen before, bit of an intro episode flymax blergh but now its all new :)

I have been haunted by the tune in, I believe, Arctic Silver, the one with the humming and whistleing, since I heard it for the first time in the WFN promo.

Does anyone know who it is or where to find it?

Thanks,

J

Not too sure but god damn, i need a tissue box for this film on now...holy deep 'a deliberate life'