Fly Tying
Troutbum11

Fly Reel for an 8wt

BnD.... how recently? I just left Cabelas site, and they have that Wind River reel on sale for $19.99. Let me know how you like it and maybe I'll grab one.

Sorry about the full box. I have tried to clean it out some if I did the correct stuff. Thanks for the thoughts on reversing the wind side of the reel. If I can't figure it out I will send you a pm. I think I can probably change it over.

BnD.... how recently? I just left Cabelas site, and they have that Wind River reel on sale for $19.99. Let me know how you like it and maybe I'll grab one.

I bought it at the recent store opening in Nanaimo BC...Sept.9/2014...its held up to everything i've fished so far (100+ pinks...and countless trout..) Puts the greys gx 300 that it replaced of mine to shame...

Hey kirk,

I just got one of those reels off ebay and im having som difficulty flipping it over to left hand retreive. Any specific instructions on how to do this?

Thanks!