Fly Tying
vicrider

Secret Santa pictures and thank you

It's been too long, and the website has changed. How do I post a picture?

Photobucket is what I use.

At the lower right, it says "more reply options". From there, you can "attach" photos and add them. You'll get thumbnails on the post.

This is the special fly box I received this year as a part of the Secret Santa Swap. I was blessed (I don't believe in "luck") to be one of the 3 chosen for the special gifts. And this certainly was special! As I described the box earlier, each of the little compartments has its own spring-loaded door and opens when a little wire catch is touched. The lid for the entire box, as you may can see in the first photo, has a leaping trout and "FTF 2014" printed on it. Thanks to ScottK for the box and to Vicrider for hosting the swap. This little box is both a treasure and a keepsake.

PS. I'm hoping the pictures work!

Take care

BB

post-747-0-30787200-1420938534_thumb.jpg

post-747-0-66962400-1420951859_thumb.jpg

post-747-0-29258000-1420952095_thumb.jpg

Glad you liked it BB. I really enjoyed this swap, and I thank you again. Ready for some water that's not frozen so I can go try out these cool flies!

Let me know how the work for you. They work on my home waters, but it would be interesting to hear reports from elsewhere.

BB