Fly Tying

Smalliehunter's Smallmouth Fly Swap #2

Geez I'm bored. This did help pass the time. Rain and wet snow on the way sad.gif

I didn't even pay attention to the catagory where I posted this pick. Nice steelhead from fishaholic and wickedcarpenter posted.......................

user posted image

HOLY SMOKES: There are some talented tiers in this swap.

Hmmmmm.... I wonder if it's too late to recall my parcel and pretend it got lost. I'm outta my league here...... bugeyes.gif

Can't wait to fish 'em , guys

Cheers!

Gary

I hear ya Gary, nice job fellas, mine are sitting in te mailbox right now waiting to be picked up. I think they'll catch fish, but they aren't as pretty as the others submitted so far

Hi Guys,

Finally I got the bunch of gurgler bugs sent out today.

laugh.gif

Hope you are not getting too worried. I've been busy and had trouble getting the materials I wanted (nearest fly shop is an hour away). Will be sending in smallmouth tubes (of a sort).

There is now way my flies are going to make it there on time I checked with the P.O. and they wanted close to $50.00 to make it so. That is to rich for my blood. The flies are done but like I said will not make it on time. I am sory but I have no choice to drop out. I dont think there should be any extension on my account. If all of the other swap members and swapmeister want to wait for them let me know and they will be there pronto.

skunked,

I received your flies the other day, hopefully I can get the picture thread updated this weekend.

they told me they would be there in six bussiness days, if I sent them out last wed. Ill send them out anyway as soon and as fast as I can get them there.