Fly Tying
vicrider

Marching into this month's swap

vicrider,

Got my set in the mail yesterday afternoon! Should be up your way across the river in a few days. I hope you and your family are safe with all of the bad weather that occurred last night up in Oklahoma!!!

Everyone's in so I'll try to get these turned around by end of week and on there back out. Great looking set as we'd expect from you guys.

Okay, got them all sorted and ready to send out now. I'm not guaranteeing everyone will definitely get the flies they are supposed to but everyone will get the same amount tho. I try to do them nice and orderly but neatness in sorting was never my thing. Got high scores on all my reviews for years except in documentation. Always had room for improvement in that and still do. All in all it's a great set of soft hackles and I did take a bunch of pictures but my macro was not working right or I was working right and most of the pics are a bit fuzzy. Don't know if I should bother to post them or not. I'd consider reshooting some of them but by the time I had everyone sealed up I realized I'd mixed my extras up and wasn't sure who had what.

There were a couple of us that went with the green and partridge theme so there's a couple of sizes of a very good pattern to work with. I also thru in a tie that has worked for crappie for me and should work in trout streams at the right time. Enjoy...they'll be on their way tomorrow.

Got mine. It's been raining every day here but whenever the rivers decide to go back down they should catch quite a few trout.

-Mike

Got mine yesterday and got a chance to look at them today. These are very nice ties. Thanks to everyone.

I contacted vicrider but wanted to say to you all that I have really enjoyed swaps with you guys. I am going to have to step aside due to a financial situation requiring 2 jobs right now. I want to spend the free time I have, (too little) with my family. Could use your prayers. Hope to touch base occasionally,

Trez

Been there done that Trez. Two jobs was standard for me for several years, one part time. Miss ya' and when you're ready you be back here.

Just returned from a business trip, and my flies were waiting for me. Nice assortment.