Fly Tying
vicrider

Sept. is Streamer Month...

PO was a hit today. Great look bunch of arrivals for the mix from DJTrout, Michael Ray, Add147, and Crackleback. I don't usually single out someone's flies because all of us do great jobs and give us quality flies for our boxes to the best of our abilities (many better than mine). I have to single out Crackleback on this swap month though. He has an outstanding bunch of ties for us that go beyond anything I could tackle at this time. I'm not sure of the name (help me out Crack) but they are a sheepshead streamer with bunny that are as nice as you'd ever get in any fly shop in the country. Outstanding.

Mine are in the mail. Some may look at them and say, "That's not a streamer," but they were close enough, as a jig, to fool a crappie into thinking it was a minnow. So I'll take the fishes' word for it that it's a streamer. Hope you guys can get some use out of it. Vic, the extra one is yours with thanks for hosting.

Take care

BB

Border Collie is caught up for two months flies and Breambuster's are here. BB, I see what you mean about not a "normal" streamer if there is such a thing but I also see what you mean about it being a crappie magnet. Has the ingredients they seem to love and size is just right. If it should get eaten by a bass, well that's just his bad luck.

I believe I have them all in. Couple more to try to get good pics and should be able to get them out tomorrow's mail.

Okay, I fear we have lost Bambudday. I inadvertently listed him received but haven't heard from him for awhile. He was going to do a double month to catch up but I think he was moving or something and may be lost for rest of swap. I'll send out those who are are only in this swap tomorrow, those in herl and floss swap will go out as soon as the last set is received. It is on the way.

Received my streamers in mail yesterday. Great bunch; keeps getting better.