Fly Tying
JLee

Beginner in upstate SC

Welcome to the site.

There are no stupid questions ... However ...

There are inappropriate questions. (I.E. What brand of Dynamite will bring the most fish to the surface?)

There are ignorant people asking questions. But to that person, the question is not stupid and they deserve an answer. The answer will end the ignorance.

But there are people, on here, who would rather you look through a few thousand other posts to find your answers before you ask.

Ignore those people ... ask your questions ... plenty of members will provide you answers to anything you ask.

Welcome to the site.

There are no stupid questions ... However ...

There are inappropriate questions. (I.E. What brand of Dynamite will bring the most fish to the surface?)

There are ignorant people asking questions. But to that person, the question is not stupid and they deserve an answer. The answer will end the ignorance.

But there are people, on here, who would rather you look through a few thousand other posts to find your answers before you ask.

Ignore those people ... ask your questions ... plenty of members will provide you answers to anything you ask.

Thank you.

My father said the only stupid question is the one not asked. Asking questions is how we learn. Welcome. Used to travel the Carolinas as a sales rep. Beautiful mountains, streams and rivers. Never fished them when I lived there. My mistake!

Welcome. Where in the upstate? Clemson or USC?

Breambuster is from that area as I as well.

Welcome. Where in the upstate? Clemson or USC?

Breambuster is from that area as I as well.

Son graduated Clemson so all orange here.