Fly Tying
Bimini15

The Cream of the crop

Well, I prefer classical and instrumental works. If I have to listen to 60's through 90's music, I'll take Pink Floyd, Michael Oldfield, Robin Trower, Yes, Rush, Alice Cooper, Edgar Winter, and the list goes on ... but I never cared for Clapton's voice, nor much of his music.

The list of singers/groups I don't like is at least as long, probably longer than the list of singers/groups I do like.

And no ... I never cared much for Buffet, either.

Over the years I've noted more than one guide down here in paradise eager to tout this or that celebrity that fished with them... Me, I figure that privacy comes at a premium for those in the spotlight... You can be sure that any that fish with me and are really well known won't be in the limelight unless they want it so.

That said, great to see that one of my favorite musicians (I'm partial to the blues -however it comes....) is also an angler... Now if I could just a phone call from that fellow who was with Genesis (and just happens to have property where I run at night...) looking for someone to fish his guests this winter....