Fly Tying
Kudu

Shrimp Swap

Flies will go out in the am. Thanks everybody. Nice bunch of flies. You'll get one of yours back as one person didn't get theirs in nor did they respond to a pm.

Flies will go out in the am. Thanks everybody. Nice bunch of flies. You'll get one of yours back as one person didn't get theirs in nor did they respond to a pm.

Kudu, Are you not receiving pm's from me, Ive sent you two now about 2 weeks apart

Joe just got into the system and saw you sent a pm. Everyone else's comes to my email don't know why yours didn't. Crap. Anyway, sorry about your situation. Why won't your insurance pay? Total bullshit! I know people don't like lawyers ( I am one ) but if they only knew how despicable insurance companies are they'd like us a lot better. Anyway, good luck!

Joe just got into the system and saw you sent a pm. Everyone else's comes to my email don't know why yours didn't. Crap. Anyway, sorry about your situation. Why won't your insurance pay? Total bullshit! I know people don't like lawyers ( I am one ) but if they only knew how despicable insurance companies are they'd like us a lot better. Anyway, good luck!

I was wondering why I never heard back from you lol, Well everything was going good, adjuster came out said the estimate looked good, insurance company called said their getting a check out. I get the check. the estimate was 12k to repair everything, they sent a check for $2900 with all kinds of changes to the estimate and depreciation ect... My contractor ( a friend ) handed it to his attorney to give them a "friendly" call to see if that helps, In the mean time Im doing as much of the work myself as I can.

Ok. His attorney should be able to help since the original adjuster said looked good. 1st party bad faith claims not what they like

Total bullshit! +1

I know people don't like lawyers ( I am one ) but if they only knew how despicable insurance companies are they'd like us a lot better. +1

Anyway, good luck![/quo +1

Press that effing insurance rep, if the friendly approach doesn't quickly work, ask for supervisors, go up the food chain as far as you need to get a JUST resolution.. They hate getting their managers involved. It will not be 100% of your estimate but

Yea the first thing the lawyer told me is to absolutely not cash the check. I couldnt believe that they would do that without even talking to us. The other thing he told me was since they attempted to pay it removes liability from me, so they cant say im responsible if I have to sue them