Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
The Mad Duck

Another Fine Day Of Social Distancing

All isn't lost on windy days - as long as there are lee shorelines (particularly behind islands or up some nameless creek) where we are in the 'glades... I do spend too much time on the water in bad weather conditions - the kind of days where you can almost roll cast  a full fly line... downwind of course...

1 hour ago, Capt Bob LeMay said:

All isn't lost on windy days - as long as there are lee shorelines (particularly behind islands or up some nameless creek) where we are in the 'glades... I do spend too much time on the water in bad weather conditions - the kind of days where you can almost roll cast  a full fly line... downwind of course...

Sounds the same as here on the Great Plateau....

48 minutes ago, petelangevin said:

I got out today,   A bit of spin fishing as my fly rod does not fit in the mrs car.   No fish but it was nice out

76EBF5A1-29FD-4002-8E58-B9C28DA8B35C.jpeg

Like that flat still surface, maybe Sunday for me, got my gear maintenance done, tied a few up, going to swim test at least two, a trophy Rainbow lake is open near by, though I fear water temps still in low 40’s and fish are low energy...👍👍🎣🎣😎😎 

I was on a small tidal river,  hoping to see if any salt run browns were around.   I need to bump my gear up for them next time.   They get hefty feeding on baitfish.