Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

WeeLil poppers

Oughta be ereywhere eventually but this is Magee, M’isipi, God’s country.   HobbyLobby had the same things for $24 on sale.   The clear are $30+ if you can find them.   Michael’s????   I can get my entire saltwater compliment in this and store safely in my bay boat and have every possible scenario.  Hate when something comes up and it ain’t in my abbreviated box....

So in other words, the next time I go to Hobby Lobby, there will be a line of twenty men at checkout with Rainbow colored plastic storage cases. SEE YOU THERE!!!

Also if I see another man (Not to count out women tyers) in checkout with this storage set, I will say to him, "Hey,  I see you tie flies too?" LOL

Never saw a potential tier in that place.  Lotta eye candy with the ladies.  More than in a grocery store; if you’re into that.   You can flirt by asking dumb questions to them.   Or show where you use the stuff on a fly photo on iPhone.  “That’s neat....”😉 

Going on 72 the eyes, brain still work, not so much the “equipment “

The wife and I stop at HL just to look around. Get some things for wood turning. Wife does a lot of sewing. I get my storage boxes at Harbor Freight or Big Lots. Got a HF store opening here in a couple of months!

Heard they’re closing a lotta HL but this one says they’re not going anywhere.   Every other week lots of stuff 40,50% off. The best value for smaller fly,  boxes is DollarTree; but they sell out fast

8F23E1A8-9078-44EF-B806-73FBB23AD24A.jpeg

Most all this flash is from HL but the “kids hair” is from DT.   Takes awhile to get all colors; never found red.   The “party stores” have tuff too.

6C1AF2CC-84D0-4368-81D8-978338C96D70.png