Fly Tying
Alex C.

Pike Fly Swap

I'm begging out- I've been way too busy with other stuff and it doesn't look to slow down anytime soon.

Sorry Joe, i missed your post, looks like we've got 5 swappers plus myself(6), and we'll each tie 10 flys each so everyone will get 2 of each fly, sound good?

Sounds good, if everyone is O.K. with it. I will be tying a Big Fly Fiber perch type deciver. I was messing arround with the B.F.F. and came up with a real cool perch immitation. We just had some major ammounts of rainfall over the last few days, everything is flooded out and looks like chockloate milk. So I will be busy tying for the next few days.

Inconnu, sorry don't know how I missed your post, please send a self addressed stamped envelope for return postage.

Whippersnapper-I got your flys today, look really good

headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif

Hey why not take my place? I have no address to mail the flies to, I live in Canada as I mentioned in a previous post so I cannot send a self addressed stamped envelope and I have no deadline to have the swap finished by. Feel free to take my place.....Kerry smile.gif

My flies will be in the mail very soon. Kerry there is a deadline, July,1,05 and You can send a S.A.S.E. inside the envelope you send you flies in. I do it all the time. Shipping from the U.S. to Canada is alot less so just include a couple of toonies

Guys, I gotta drop out. I've been offered an internship and won't have enoguh time to complete my flies before the deadline. Sorry about the late notice.

-Vandy

Flies are in the mail. I found some hooks with weed guards on them so I dressed them up as an attractor pattern. You should have them soon as they are being shipped by air. There are holidays here first then your independance day but they sholud be there soon!!

Daryn, I got your flys today, they look great, I have seen pics of your flys here and there and they don't do you justice as far as the pride you obviously take in your tying.

BTW, daryn, I am having trouble getting a "proper box" to mail the shanty in, I didn't forget about ya though wink.gif