Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Redone Tying bench

Very nice SD. I need to organize my bench. I have been tying like crazy to keep going on the rivers and lakes. If only it would thunderstorm--that would keep me off the water!

Looking good Steveo! headbang.gif

Is that peg board you have on the wall? I'm thinking about doing something like that in the room I'm getting ready to fix up.

Hey SD. whats your house address and will will you NOT be home . Bud

j_k.gif

looking good my friend. maybe in a few years i may be able to post a pic of my station when i get close to that amount of stuff. 10 years of collecting should do it.

headbang.gif

Bud

Great set up, I cant stop to think what it will look like in a month from now. If you are anything like me it will be so cluttered it will be time to modifyied once again. I like the peg board idea. I have a small cabinet in front of me and is a pain realy. Things fall off the shelf and trying to put small different size things in there is time consuming. Where I live is only temporay, and have been thinking of a good set up for my next place. The peg board is a good idea! thanks for posting

I made a vow that it will stay this way wink.gif It always got clutered before but this time I am putting all the materials back when I'm done with one fly and move to the next pattern, we'll see if it stays that way laugh.gif

Pretty cool, I like it!

I could never get away with the peg board thing. Cats and dogs around require it all to be in lockdown! The cat likes to run off with my calf tails and last time I left deer hair loose it looked like a flourescent green bomb exploded!

QUOTE (steeldrifter @ May 24 2005, 12:57 PM)
I made a vow that it will stay this way wink.gif It always got clutered before but this time I am putting all the materials back when I'm done with one fly and move to the next pattern, we'll see if it stays that way laugh.gif

Sure. I say that every time I clean up my area. Yesterday I spent the better part of the day, cleaning and organizing and also swore that I would put everything away when done. I stopped in the middle of what I was doing and pulled out a bunch of other stuff and tried a new idea. Its all still there and getting worse. If you can contain yourself from being creative hats off to you!!