Fly Tying
Sgart

Your favourite online stores for flytying?

Strictly Hook and Hackle here, the orders are 3 days or less regular mail and the 20% discount rules. The qty and quality is great. And Bob's customer service is unheard of around here. Its fantastic.

Dave

I bought my very first vice and some supplies from J. Stockard. Service was good but I was a little put off by the shipping charges. I have to drive quite a ways for fly fishing around here, so I tried some other suppliers. Shipping charges were less and prices a bit less in some areas but service was slower. Then I noticed that you could get frequent flyer points at J. Stockard. So I do my on-line shopping there from now on. So far I'm very happy. :yahoo:

I use Barlows for feathers and furs They are well priced Great service. I like stockard also.barlows Id order a cataloge the web site dosent have all of there stuff on it.

This place has a ton of materials and great service.

http://www.tightlinesflyshop.com

I've ordered from them a few times with each transaction very smooth.

Brian

Tightlines is a great shop. Every time I'm in Depere I go by. I can't wait to see their new store.

I buy the majority of whatever I need... tying supplies, tippet, tools.. whatever... from Feather-Craft. I have had nothing but outstanding customer service from them and wouldn't hesitate a second to recommend them to anyone else.

Mike