Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

So what are you tying tonight?

i have been tying a variety. trying my hand at some soft hackles, and tying some eggs and stones for steelhead

Tonight I am going to try and tie one of those @#%?$# Bubble Dancers. All I have to say is that I had better catch some bass on these things this spring. (If I get any tied)

Jim

I`m prolly gonna tie some caterpillars from a recipee that I found just a few minutes ago up in my room messin around with my stuff. If you want to learn more about it, go to the warm water species, or the cold water species, and click caterpillar. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

I was wondering when you would reveal your "egg in mesh" pattern

blink.gif

How about that Waxed Gardenhackle or your Brass Caddis?

been tying a lot of preformed poppers for local gals as Xmas presents to thier fellas. Last batch was great quality work....hate to get away from the cork and balsa for a while, but it makes it a lot easier to churn them out!!!

Gonna tie up some more leeches and a couple more of those Bubble Dancers. Then I am going to start tying some up for my sons for christmas.

Jim

I just finished a dozen comparaduns for a swap, they're inconsistent at best sad.gif Oh well, I hope they aren't the worst of the swap.

I tied a couple "craw-like" patterns as an experiment that I'm planning to use next spring/summer for smallies and just tied my first 3 Gartside Sparrows.

should have some decent tying time set aside for tonight.....will be tying some more stones and caddis along with some small brown buggers and doing some of OSD' OD eggs that have the tail on them,all for the upcoming trip.

SD