Fly Tying
fshng84

Fishing Highlights

Another in the Let's Talk Fishing Series where yours truly provides updates from recent fishing activities that may be of interest to some. In this round, I talk about recent fishing relates posts, recovering from a backlash, and Keystone Dam and more - specifically, on reading the generation schedule and real time info so you can be prepared for your next trip!

Series of video clips where I demonstrate Bass striking the lure as it comes within a rod length away. Don't be surprised when one strikes! 

#fishing #bass #ultralightfishing

Are your juglines legal? Here are some checks to keep in your back pocket next time you go out fishing for Catfish. #fishing #tips #catfish

Liking this tip from the perch jerker. Be sure to leave a gap when using circle hooks! #fishing #sharkfishing #tips

Quick demo on how I plan fishing trips to tailraces that are managed by the SWPA who manages the Hydropower plants. #fishing #fishingtips #tips

Another highlight fishing video that shows a Bass coming in on Ultralight Gear... Bait Finesse Systems Fishing aka Ultralight Baitcasting!

#bass #fishing #ultralightfishing

Was sight casting to a Bass lurking nearby, but hooked into another one I did not see!

#fishing #bass #bassfishing

Sometimes you have to do what it takes to catch fish. In this case, when someone finds the pattern that is catching fish, you should do the same...🤣

#fishing #tips #funny 

Been awhile since we been to Denison Dam. Some changes since we last visited... #fishing #denisondam #texoma

Be sure to check your "6" Ghost Rider! Beware the birds nest that may strike at anytime. I did not pay attention to the slope behind me and hooked the vegetation... luckily, I had a spare rod! #fishing #bass #ultralightfishing

Quick video ultralight Bass Fishing where I was having so much fun that I lost count of how many I caught. I do recall one in particular that remains in my memory. 

#fishing #bass #ultralightfishing

Fishing updates live... this round I brave the heat of the day to fish for whatever bites. Only tied one Damsel Fly to fish using the Vintage Bamboo Fly Rod. Took a little bit but managed to catch several Sunfish!

#GoPro Mobile #fishing #livestream

How do you know if you are a fishing addict? Here is test number one in the Fishing Addiction Series. It's all about perspectives! Give it a try and take the test. 😀

Do Bass Like Frogs 🐸? #fishing #bass #shorts

Seems like Bass like Frogs enough to bust through the thick grass clobbering a pond!