Fly Tying
fshng84

Fishing Highlights

Fishing the Betts Bream Getter #GoPro Mobile #Fishing #Livestream

Fishing a Betts Bream Getter... was a tough round but at least got a Bluegill and a Sunfish!

Forgot the name of this lure but it works for Bass and BFS Fishing! Easy casting and a seductive wobble... liking it! Little Lure Still Catches Fish!

Here is how I made the line holder or line stop that I use to set juglines.

Easy to set and redeploy as they are deployed like a marker buoy... drop it and go. Give them a try, they work!

Simple DIY Fishing Hack That Works! 😎 #fishing #catfish #tips

This round it's about the Kastking BFS Reel and jug lines and jug line fishing things.

Kastking BFS Reel with Reel Clicker and Jug Lines #fishing #live #livestream

Outlook is Promising #fishing #bassfishing #reports

Saw surface activity at Lake Glenn. Had to "test" the waters! Outlook was promising.😀

Shimano's Scorpion reel designed for the bait finesse systems method where anglers use baitcasting reels that can cast ultralight lures.

But, don't let it fool you, it can handle bruisers like the Bass in this video. The reel comes with Shimano's FTB (Finesse Tune Brake) which allows you to cast a lure comfortably either by overhead casting or pitching. 

It is saltwater safe and has a reel clicker that ups your fun with the exciting drag sound while reeling in that big one!

Shimano Reel 17 Scorpion BFS XG Right - Liking this Reel!

Here is a video with details on the latest variation of the ATEM Mini Pro that we use for streaming live on to our ATEM Mini Pro Mobile Livestream. Do check it out, simple build... just took lots of tweaking along the way!

If your jugline goes under but pops up immediately, it's likely a two pounder plus. If it disappears and you need to chase it down, that's a big one!

How Do You Know If It's a Big Catfish 🤔 #kayakfishing #catfish #juglining

Been brainstorming ways to deploy juglines faster as well as relocate them as needed. Current juglines have taken a little too long to initially set them out as well as painful to pick them up and move them to another "better" location, especially when the bite is slow where you set them at the beginning of the day.

That said, this idea came to me one evening. And, after a quick bucket test in the backyard, I felt my brainstorming paid off! Check out the video for more!

#catfish #fishing #tips

Fishing a local pond for anything that wants to bite! Went with the Wooley Bugger Variant that I tied when I took the Basic Fly Fishing Class hosted by TPWD and the Dallas Fly Fishers.

What Was That... A Bass Hit My Bass? 

Fished the local pond for whatever bites. Caught a little Bass but I think a bigger one wanted it!

#bass #fishing #livestream