Fly Tying
cencalfly

Late night musings

Nothing fancy or life changing at all:  It's late here in the PC time zone,  I think I'll make a sammy and read and view some fishing stuff on my pooter.  Do you ever just hang and look and read?   

cencalfly! great to see you posting again, was concerned when you went by the wayside with health problems. Yes, at times I am a great lurker usually in the early AM with a coffee.

3 hours ago, cencalfly said:

just hang and look and read?   

Thanks for responding.  Health is still so-so but we keep on doing as best we can.  Hope to get back involved.  Tie some flies, do some swaps, and try not to piss off the locals :)  

cencalfly, if you're up to it the Christmas swap is listed on the Swap page. I know about health problems and working through them. It seems like since the start of the Covid business it has been downhill for me and I even had Covid and that was the least of the problems I've been tangling with. Things are looking up lately (knock on wood) and hope I might even be able to take advantage of the winter trout stocking programs in OK and TX.