Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Combo steelie swap

I'm happy You all liked the Stonefly.

Man what a sweet bunch of flies :headbang: I'll be doing alot of these patterns :devil:

Killer patterns :headbang:

Steve,Thanks for Hosting Homeboy!This was a good one.

Brent

Got mine I need to seriously expand my swap hal of fame some sweet ties in there!!!! I got my first wicked woven stone. And already every kid in town is trying to get in to my basement to swip it!!! Brent where is your boy when I need him!!!! :hyst: :hyst: Nice job guys and thanks to SD for the mad dividing skills. Nice swap!!!!

I just re-read my post and am ashamed that I forgot to thank the "Swapmiester." Thanks Steve, you're the man!

Tom, thanks for the links, I've already got them printed!

Gary, LOL!

S/F,

Bob

PS: STEELERS, one for the thumb!

FINALLY!!!!

I just got my flies today and man they are sweet! Some great ideas in there! I will definately be copying some of these ideas into more flies.

Thanks everyone.

Joe

Cool Joe glad to hear they finally got there, dont know why your took longer than everyone elses, you should have been one of the first ones to get them....gotta love the usps :blink: glad they got there!

Just got the flies.... :bugeyes:

I gotta say guys, no bull, that I am truly embarrassed to have been a part of this swap: The box of flies I just popped open knocked my socks off! This is a bunch of truly aweseome ties from an obviously talented bunch of tiers.

Wow.

Thanks!

Gary