Fly Tying
Trouttramp

Stone Fly Swap -SHIPPED 05-01-2024-

Glad they are in but sorry to hear you gotta for tests at all, hope it goes at the hospital.  No rush on the flies, they’ll keep.  

I can assure you that If I get out to fish I'll have plenty of flies.  Take care of you and yours.  Don't worry or concern yourself about fly swaps or such things.  Get well and be well.

Thanks all. 

Things went well, as well as can be expected. I’m out of the hospital, 40 hours of little or no sleep, and a lot of tests were done on me. They found nothing new, but, my heart is now working at a slightly lower level, it  was a scary 24-48 hours. The underlying issues are still there, congestive heart failure and residual visual loss from a stroke. It appears I may have over exerted a bit causing my heart to be unhappy.

A change in meds and less strenuous activity on my part is the path I’m on now. My workout regimen is to be cut in half, one medication was added to make a total of 7 daily. Overall, I am still able to lead a normal life, although it will be at a slower pace from here out. 

I will get flys in the mail this afternoon or early tomorrow. Really is an exceptional set of flys. 

Thankful for what I have. There are many out there a lot less fortunate than I. 

Tim. 

SHIPPED -05-01-2024

Thanks to you all who sent extra flys and gifts to the swapmeister, 

This swap went extremely well, all flys were on time. All tyers did a great job on their sets of flys.

GREAT JOB ALL!

Scroll down to find your tracking #.

IMG_5448.thumb.jpeg.96b7130d7609dcd10260aff1df258005.jpegIMG_5447.thumb.jpeg.5c0045f0ca3d37c4bf78f842d9b939fc.jpegIMG_5445.thumb.jpeg.f23ec3efa4fdf64505028f1fa252568d.jpegIMG_5443.thumb.jpeg.f8eef30b35690a213d8fbfd0a9c07a24.jpeg