Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
day5

Egg Suckin Leach amd MYSIS Shrimp Swap

My flies were shipped out before Christmas via Small Packet - Surface from Canada. Approximate delivery time is usually 8 - 16 business days, but that all depends on if the Customs guys understand what "fishing flies" are!

Dave

1 day5 done

2 Sjo

I'm sorry to inform you that I will stop participating in the Swaps.
Out!

3 TT "the addict" recived

4 fry flier recived

5 hunthicks

6 CjCalls

7 ATB the second! recived

8 ridderbos recived

9 sage8wt recived

Thanks for the update hunthicks I should have them soon. i guess I just need to hear from CJCalls. It is to bad that sjo is out. But what can I do right.

I have not gotten any thing form CJCalls no flies or replies to my messages so if his flies are not to me by the 20th the flies I have will ship. I have sent him 3 pms with no relpy. I checked his info under his name he is still active and has been around the site recently so I know he has gotten my pms.

CJ calls are you out there man??? Nothing yet hunt. But no mail yeasterday due to MLK s bday. IU figure with the delays christmas newyears 15 days would equal 15 working days so 3 weeks is no suprise.

Hey Day5,

It's not much of a surprize to me either. Even without christmas etc I've seen it take 20+ days for Small packet to reach the USA, and had one package mailed to me from the USA (A glass insulator) take 48 BUSINESS days!

I think they broke out the old Pony Express for that one. ;)

Dave

1 day5 done

2 Sjo Quit

3 TT "the addict" recived

4 fry flier recived

5 hunthicks

6 CjCalls Recived

7 ATB the second! recived

8 ridderbos recived

9 sage8wt recived

Ok CJ I got yours and I must say the extras are sweet you have mad skills my man!!!! Hunthicks nothin yet but Im sure they will be here next week. Ill be out of town so I will not be able to ship untill saturday next week. But I kind of planed for that but did not plan to go to green bay next week. oh well Ill go from green bay to mexico :hyst: :hyst: :headbang: :devil: :yahoo:

In the mail and on the way!!!!!! for thoes of you who I did not hand delivcer them to! thanks guys nice job and a good swap!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

1 day5 done

2 Sjo Quit

3 TT "the addict" Recived

4 fry flier Recived

5 hunthicks Recived

6 CjCalls Recived

7 ATB the second! Recived

8 ridderbos Recived

9 sage8wt Recived

Thanks for hosting Day 5, I checked the mail today and they are still not here....lol Hmmm, flies on the way.

Got my flies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look great guys! thanks for hosting D5, and for the quick delivery ;) I hope my other swaps turn out as well as this one! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: