Fly Tying
Graham

What's in your vise?

Didn't have any time to finish the S.S.Stone but I did a little colouring and this is what I got so far..

IPB Image

Graham:

The legs upper part of the legs is plastic wrapped with some feather fibers( I dont know what they are,I found them by the river :dunno: )and the lower part is turckey barabules.i kind of mess it up a little whits some glue,trying to get them to stay in the right position..

Could anyone tell me what you use for the back of the stones you tie ??

Graham...Extremely colorful dragonfly. Exceptional detail. The wings are fantastic! I look forward to your article. Thanks for sharing it ahead of time. Thom

Got to learn the new camera before I can promise that. I'll try to expedite the process.

This is what is in my vise right now. Graham, it should look familiar. I borrowed it for the foam swap.

IPB Image

Nice pattern by the way!

Duckydoty

In my wises right now are another Metretopus nymf, plus a dragonfly for a friend, a bumble bee for a swap with a second friend, and a set of realistic maylfy nymfs for swapping with a thrid friend. Man I gotta stop swaping with friends for a while or I will never get any time for finishing my mayfly nymf display :)

/Ulf

I'm working on a realistic Crawdad/Crayfish.

I have about 5hr's into the tail section and it's looking dame skippy.

Graham,Your article came at the right time :lol: I'm gonna hit the craft store and check out what kind of foam blocks they have to use for the upper carapace on this one.

Gonna be cool.

Brent