Fly Tying
tdeyette

Foam Fly Swap ...

Your in Carl !

Well we have a full swap. :headbang: Thanks everyone for joining.

Reminder: the due date is March 24th. Please have your flies mailed out at least a week before that date. (send me a PM when you are ready for my address)

I look forward to seeing all your work!

Have fun

Tom

All right guys. I'm done spearmintin. I've never really tied with foam before and had many trials and errors over the last few days. Been usin the razor blade alot. My final choice to tie for this swap is a variation of our well known member Graham's Mohican Hex. Variation- doing the extended tail a little different, and using something else for the wing. I'll try and post some pics tomorrow of the final product.

Duckydoty

Tom,

I know one other person picked a foam hoppe. If possible I would like to tie an Charlie Boy Hopper. If you don't mind having two different hopper patterns. I'm the newbie to the site you make the call. If not I will tie the foamulator.

Carl

I'm the one with a hopper. It is cool with me. My hopper is super easy to tie and it is second best producing fly in my box after EHC.

Moushka,

First, welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, this swap is full. :(

Novice tiers are always welcome in a swap that's how you learn, by the sharing of ideas.

Keep checking out the fly swap section as there are always new swaps starting. There may even be some openings in some of the other current swaps.

Sorry.

Tom